Merry Christmas from your favorite web hosting podcast, the Web Hosting Show. Hope it has been a good one, and you have gotten everything you could have ever wished for. As a ‘bit of a bonus this year around, I thought I would spread around some of the holiday treats I deliver out to the public week after week. Check out some of my other projects:
This is my blog filled with geek candy. More personal and of the wall in nature, this is my personal spot to rant and rave about any miscellaneous thing that might cross my mind. From web development help to custom desktop icons – I am sure there is something for everybody to enjoy here.
My Favorite Mitchelaneous Posts of the Year:
- 10 Tools to Turn Firefox into WordPress’s Little Helper
- Open Google Notebook in Firefox’s Sidebar
- 37 WordPress Free Theme Databases and Blogs
- Free Mega Man 9 Desktop Icons
- 10 Best Paint.Net Tutorials (and 10 More Paint.Net Tutorials)
You can subscribe to Mitchelaneous.com for free by plugging it’s RSS feed into your favorite news reader of choice. Here are a few subscription buttons to help you in that process:
Firefox Facts is my daily blog about all things relating to Firefox. It started out as an e-book project, but has expanded by leaps and bounds since then. Find reviews for useful extensions, great looking Firefox themes and a whole lot more. I even toss in an occasional roundup of the best tools for this, that and the other. If you use Firefox, you need to subscribe.
My Favorite Firefox Facts Posts of the Year:
- Darkest Popular Themes for Firefox 3 (also have the lightest)
- Freshest Top 10 YouTube Greasemonkey Scripts
- Change the Default Search in Firefox
- 25 Tweaks for Your Firefox Statusbar (also 25 more tweaks too)
- Give Firefox 3 Firefox 2′s Address Bar
You can subscribe to FirefoxFacts.com for free by plugging the RSS feed into your favorite news reader of choice. Here are a few subscription buttons to help you in that process:
Thank you all for listening to the Web Hosting Show this year, and I hope this holiday gift of amazing posts from around my little network of web site will at least give you something to do while you are in between football games or wanting some along time after all the in-laws have gone back home.