Tribiq is a neat website content management system that has a nice look to it, but I have not heard about that many people using it. Wonder why? It has full multi-language support and is set up to scale with your business. You can create password-protected areas, news feeds, blogs, document libraries, media galleries; add e-commerce, event booking, geographical databases and other features.
Here are a few more features of Tribiq worth checking out:
- WYSIWYG for accurate editing
- Start simple, scale up with Tribiq Modules
- A completely localized experience for visitors
- Template-based for design consistency
- Categorization, and automatic lists
- Password-protected extranet sites
- Multiple sites
- Interactive, visual panels
- Search engine friendly
- Future proof, easy to update
In my opinion, Tribiq is a very nice content management system. If you want to try it out before you download and install it – they do have a demo available. Download Tribiq and let me know your thoughts about this amazing CMS. It has all the tools a successful website needs to stay ahead of the curb.